1. Is Payright safe and secure?
2. What type of ID check and documentation is required to apply for LUCA Pay?
We use third party ‘Green ID’ for the ID check, which they require Australian Driver Licence or passport
3. How are my personal details and documentation stored?
4. Once my application is approved, what happens next?
Direct debit will happen to your nominated account with the full invoice amount on the due date, and at the same time LUCA Pay will charge 5% of the full invoice as service fee.
5. If my application is not successful what happens next?
As for the supplier you will be eligible to accept LUCA Pay payment, but whether or not your purchaser is eligible to pay by instalments depends on the purchaser’s credit history.
6. What security checks do you perform to ensure I am a business?
Valid ABN register for GST
7. What is the approval process and how long does it take?
Our approval process is automatically run by our algorithm which only takes one minute
8. Do I need to be an existing LUCA Plus user to use LUCA Pay?
Yes, as payment method will be on the e-invoicing
9. Do I automatically qualify for LUCA Pay if I am a LUCA Plus user or do I still need to apply?
You still need to apply
10. Is there a cost to use LUCA Pay?
LUCA Pay will charge 5% of the full invoice amount including GST
11. What is the payout limit per invoice using LUCA Pay?
Up to Aud $10,000. For existing LUCA Pay users with a good credit history could apply up to $30,000
12. If my Purchaser is unable to pay my invoice, can I ask them to pay via LUCA Pay?
Yes, you should.
13. What reference will appear on my bank statement?
It will be the invoice number on the supplier’s invoice